This new role will be responsible for overseeing and executing the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our Salesforce application and integrations with other key platforms.
The successful candidate will have an opportunity to hone and expand their skills across diverse areas, including but not limited to; Salesforce Administration, Business Analysis, Database Management, and Operational Support.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive database management in Salesforce with a strong understanding of the platform
- A current Salesforce Certification (Salesforce Admin 201)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate to a non-technical audience
- Ability to find and implement solutions to challenges that arise in achieving fundraising goals
- Methodical, logical and organised with a detail-orientated mindset
- Ability to work well in a team and build strong relationships
- Strong customer focus and relationship building skills
- Enthusiasm and a “can do” attitude
Visa Status: Must be PR or Citizen
Work Location: Sydney
Work Type: Permanent
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line as: Resume of <name>, Salesforce Administrator.
We will get back to you if you are shortlisted for the role.