- Develop client (web) and server-side applications to interact with the platform.
- Adopt a prototype approach (agile) whereby an MVP will be produced and continuously improved based on user feedback.
- Work with business users and business analysts to refine business requirements.
- Provide input into and adhere to development methods and standards.
- Develop new applications directly on the Digital Asset platform, using the proprietary DAML language (Smart contracts)
The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant work experience in software development, web/UI development and application design
- Extensive experience in developing a full stack Java solution – client and server side.
- Experience of multiple technologies (like, but not limited to) JAVA, C#, .NET, Ajax
- Sound knowledge in HTML and CSS
- Experience in unit testing (mocha/Unit.js)
- Experience in optimizing app usage through use of monitoring key metrics
- Experience in TypeScript, CoffeeScript
Visa Status: Must be PR or Citizen
Work Location: Sydney
Work Type: Permanent
Email your resume to email@example.com with the subject line as: Resume of <name>, DAML Developer.
We will get back to you if you are shortlisted for the role.