The Campaign Analyst will be an integral member of the marketing team and supports research, data analysis and data management within the function.
In this role, you will be responsible for
- Evaluation, integration and preparation of internally and externally-focused marketing campaign data.
- Work with marketing function in driving effectiveness of campaigns through ongoing optimization of data selection and targeting
- Provide timely data to assist with pre-campaign analytics
- Leverage all available resources to be able to combine, synthesize, analyse and generate insights
- Produce clear and insightful post campaign analytical reports suitable for presentation to key stakeholders
- Undertake detailed analysis to support data analytics and provide regular insights
To be successful in this role you will be:
- 5+ years of Data analytics experience in marketing or sales functions
- Demonstrated experience in analysing voluminous data from Raw sources
- Experience with CRM systems, SAS Enterprise Guide, SAS Customer Intelligence Studio highly preferred but not required Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Data manipulation and statistical tools (CM3, SQL, R, Python, SAS, SPSS, etc.) a plus
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
Visa Status: Must be PR or Citizen
Work Location: Sydney
Work Type: Contract for period of 6 months
Email your resume to email@example.com with the subject line as: <name>, Campaign Analyst Application.
We will get back to you if you are shortlisted for the role.