Senior Salesforce Developer
Senior Salesforce Developer
- Requirements in to customised solutions using the Salesforce Lightning platform.
- Implement Salesforce solutions that adhere to platform best-practices and perform peer code reviews to ensure the same.
- Participate in development workstreams, from design through testing and deployment.
- Work with other developers, testers, and architects to ensure the build meets business requirements and performance goals.
- Follow secure coding practices to ensure the application is free of most common coding vulnerabilities.
- Ability to use version control software such as GIT or BitBucket.
- Fix any defects and performance problems discovered in testing.
- Participate in ‘Go-Live’ support and testing activities.
Skills & Experience Required:
- 4+ years of Salesforce configuration and development experience in building complex customisation and integrations for Service Cloud implementations. Experience in both classic and lighting versions of Salesforce.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with customisation on the Salesforce Lightning platform which should include: Aura, Visualforce and Lightning Web Component development, Apex development, and usage of declarative platform tools.
- Experienced with working in a DevOps environment and CI/CD processes and tools.
- Practical knowledge of agile software delivery methodologies
- One or more current Salesforce certifications (Administrator/Advanced Administrator, App Builder, Sales/Service Cloud) is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of Salesforce Best Practices using Apex and Lightning Components
- Demonstrated ability to translate Functional Requirements and Business Requirements Specification into Test cases so that testing can occur early.
- Perform all test management activities including test planning, writing of test cases and test scripts, defect logging and tracking, and creation of effective test data.
- Perform all aspects of test verification activities including system/ integration testing, functional testing, regression testing, UI testing & production verification testing.
- Provide test status reports covering test coverage and test results.
- During testing work closely with business stakeholders and business analysts to review application defects and recommend corrective action
- Detect, log and report program bugs and glitches and assist in troubleshooting error.
- Capture logs & analyse for troubleshooting issues and defects.
- Work with the Business Analyst facilitate user acceptance testing with the business against acceptance criteria.
- Provide input to automated tester to move manual test cases into TOSCA tool for automation testing.
To be successful in this position you will be an experienced tester who has:
- Minimum 4 years testing experience and proven experience across the testing lifecycle with solid (minimum 2 years) experience in testing Salesforce service cloud application, Salesforce Classic/Lightning, associated integration (Mulesoft) & Salesforce connectors.
- Experience working in an agile environment using SCRUM and/or Kanban methodology.
- Exposure to SQL/SOQL
- Solid understanding of customizable features which are built into the Salesforce solution.
- Experience in test planning, test execution and management of defects and test reports
- Experience in test automation frameworks such as TOSCA
- Strong knowledge & experience of JIRA & Confluence tool.
- QTest tool knowledge is preferred.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills are a must.
- Ability to self-manage & organise.
- Candidates with Salesforce Certifications will be preferred.
Candidate must possess full Australian work rights (Unfortunately, there are no
sponsorship opportunities available)
TechForce Services – Who are we?
TechForce Services is a fast-growing Australian cloud technology consulting company that simplifies Salesforce for our customers. We work across the entire Salesforce implementation spectrum, building custom applications and integrating the platform with other on-premises or cloud-based systems. We engage with a wide variety of organisations and industries including government, financial services, education, travel, manufacturing, health, sports and not-for-profit. We were recently listed in the Australian Financial Review’s (AFR) Fast 100 companies, Channel Reseller Network (CRN) Fast 50 companies for two consecutive years.
What is this role about?
TechForce Services (https://techforceservices.com.au/) is seeking an enthusiastic Account Executive to join our growing team and further develop our customer base in NSW. We are looking for an ambitious Account Executive – Mid Market to help us expand our customer base in NSW.
You will act as a face for the company and will be selling all services and solutions. You will possess the necessary skills and experience to develop and implement effective account growth strategies by up-selling and cross-selling in existing accounts, with a strong focus on exceeding net new revenue targets; this will be your key success metric.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Identify and generate new business opportunities for Salesforce consulting and implementation services primarily via deepening and broadening existing accounts.
- Establish strong and productive relationships with our technology partners and clients.
- Leverage existing business relationships to expand the customer base across our core business pillars.
- Work closely with the delivery and management team to create proposals, RFPs and SoWs.
- Utilise your professional network to develop relationships that lead to acquiring new business / contracts with direct clients.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Salesforce AEs and ISV partners
- Keep Salesforce CRM up-to-date and provide accurate forecasting, pipeline and sales activity reporting.
Your Success Enablers:
- Self-starter and sales gun with the ability to work autonomously but also thrive in a collaborative team environment.
- Knowledge on Salesforce Cloud CRM is essential
- Confident and passionate Account Manager / Business Development professional with at least 5+ years of experience in the IT professional services / SaaS industry
- Experience in selling to mid-market and enterprise customers.
- Must have existing relationships that can be leveraged to get runs on the board quickly.
- Proven track record in selling and closing opportunities, creating value and managing pipeline.
- Experience within the software sales / professional services segment and are solutions-oriented in your approach to sales.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and perform within tight timelines.
- Entrepreneurial attitude, go-getter with an ownership and accountability mindset
- Proven ability to cultivate relationships, manage expectations and deadlines with clients.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, ability to think out of the box and execute.
Sounds interesting? Send us your credentials with a note on why you are the best fit?