If you are taking up the Salesforce Platform Developer II certification, then you should be aware of the new system under which you will be getting this credential.
- You need to complete the below 4 Superbadges in Salesforce Trailhead
- You have to register for the Platform Developer II Multiple choice exam in Webassessor and pass the exam
- Once you have completed all the 4 superbadges, you will receive an email from Salesforce Trailhead team with the instructions to link your Trailhead and Webassessor accounts (Note - it might take upto a week for you to get this email after you completed all the 4 superbadges)
- Following the instructions, You have to Link your Trailhead and Webassessor profiles and verify your profiles.
- After you have completed
- all 4 superbadges thru Trailhead,
- passed the exam thru Webassessor and
- linked your Trailhead and Webassessor profiles,
- Salesforce will then award you the Platform Developer II credential. Note again - this might take upto a week once you have completed both 1 and 2 and linked and verified both your Trailhead and Webassessor profiles
- Here's the reference from Salesforce Certification Knowledge Base about the overall process and a quick screen shot of the instructions
"We @ Techforce Services are specialized in Salesforce Development - Apex, Visualforce and Lightning, API Integrations. We also cover Salesforce Setup, Implementation & Customization".